Saturday 17 May 2014

Get Crafty: Flower Girl Crochet Collar


Finding unique pieces for little Lena can be costly. I found myself in Selfridges last weekend skipping around the Babywear Department, oo-ing and ah-ing far too loudly at all of the gorgeous goodies. I think I could spend hours stuck between Caramel Baby and Bonpoint, just staring at the cuteness. I would love to dress her in these brands, matched with a sumptuous pair of Rachel Riley button strap slippers. This is of course a total fantasy and will never happen. I am, however, extremely lucky in that Lena has been gifted with two Fairy Grandmothers who can knit and crochet like nothing I have ever seen before. I will be posting a few of their fabulous makes soon but in the meantime I would like to share with you an amazing tutorial that I have just stumbled across. Head on over to CrochetLatte and take a peak at this free (yes free!!) pattern.

I adore the darker grey version of this.


How cute is the flower in the nape of her neck!


And look at how it really lifts a dress from ordinary to boutique.


Make sure you pop along to her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Lovely to hear from you